Hi Rick,

  I just went there and just missed ''MrPockets'' on his way out.  We used to
have Saturday chats at Marks Web Page, but it's been offline awhile now.  Let
me know when you'd, and anyone else, could get together!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Ricsport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi all,

I was surfing around the internet and found this place
called http://www.lingr.com/ Theres a link on that
site for a chat room for spinal cord injuries. Dont
know if you heard of it. Nothing to download, real
simple to access. I thought maybe we all could set up
some times to get together online and hang out and
talk. I know we all live in different time zones and
such.
How does a nightly chat sound say from 9pm ET-10pm ET
sound at the link above? Whomever shows, shows. I you
cant, then you cant. Just a place for us onliners to
hang out for an hour or so.

Maybe theres a better online site available out there
somewhere. Thought I'd throw it out there.

Any thoughts???

Rick
c3-4 quad on vent. 21 years post

 for the edge of your seat?