Hi Dan,

  Hang-in there, buddy.  I really believe the 10-20 years SCI post are the best
ones.  Then when you're 20 years post, the 20-30 years are the best.  Come to
think of it, whatever the years post that you are living, are always the best!
Stay strong.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Danny Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Today makes me 10 years post.....It's funny how we all remember the date
like a birthday or something, I know a lot of us got paralyzed in the month of
August. I was 40 at the time, i'm now 50.  Don't know if I can last 10 more,
but i'm gonna try.
                                                            Dan H. c-6    car
wreck