I have ordered leg bag straps from this company.  This sounds like a  cheap
table if 73 % below retail.  I get weeklies e-mails from this company  and
express medical where I order my chux.

Thought I would suggest if anyone needs.

Dana

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Overbed Table 73% Below Retail. Buy Now.
Can't see the images Click Here
Allegro Medical - Americas Discount Source for Medical Supplies
Order your Invacare Auto-Touch Overbed Table for Only $54.99. Order your Invacare Auto-Touch Overbed Table for Only $54.99. Order your Invacare Auto-Touch Overbed Table for Only $54.99.

Reorder your favorite products.....Visit My Allegro

Send this email to a Friend:

Shop By Condition™

Shop by Category
We accept all major Credit Cards

Track your order online at www.AllegroMedical.com.

Save at our other Allegro Central site www.AllegroBoardSports.com.

Professionals interested in quantity discounts or account terms please contact our corporate sales.

If you have any questions please contact Customer Service.

Some Restrictions may apply, please see website for details. All prices are subject to change without notice. Images may not accurately depict the actual items.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails please click here.

Copyright © 2007 AllegroMedical.com. All rights reserved.

--- End Message ---