hi luke --

i purchased a quickie shark handcycle from www.bike-on.com last year and i
love it! it's a great way to build strength and get an aerobic exercise in
as well. i recommend the shark, but it's a lot lower to the ground than the
shadow which makes the transfers slightly more difficult -- especially
getting out! i like how the shark leans back and has a headrest making it
much more comfortable for me than the others i tried. good luck with your
bike -- let me know how you like it!

=jessica