Hi Danny. I am not a quad but my boyfriend is. I know he had a terrible time
when he first got hurt. That was 5 years ago. Sometimes he still has periods
that are hard. Just hang in there. You have a lot to look forward to! A lot to
learn.
  Tell us a little about yourself..how did you get hurt?
  Amy

Danny Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
                Does anyone have advice for newly injured “me”. I am an
incomplete quad. I was injured a year and a half ago, im using a quadjoy and
dragon on my computer… Any help with anything is greatly appreciated. Anyone
with myspace? http://www.myspace.com/danny5020
  thanks in advance!