Hi Wheels,

  A nurse told me once that while it was a good cleaning solution, when it
dried, it would kill off the new skin cells.  I've never read anything to
suggest that, but I've stopped using it, and am healing just as well as ever.
Go figure.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

        In a message dated 9/22/2007 3:51:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL