Miri, I am not sure what happened to you. But it will be better tomorrow. AB
people are actually more accepting than you think. No matter what happened, it
will be ok. Hang in there~!!!
  And please...You HAVE to go out ! It was a bad day but they will not always
be like that...I promise.
((( HUGS)))
  Amy
Miriam Braunstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  This afternoon was such a total dignity sucker that I'm too embarrassed to
even post the e-mail I wrote about it. I've had MD all my life, and I know I
ought to know better, but I don't ever want to leave my house again.

Hope all are OK,
Miri

  Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows
on Yahoo! TV.

FareChase.