Welcome Colin!

Jason
www.pressingontx.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David K. Kelmer
  To: Timothy Cox ; Colin C ; quad-list
  Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:40 PM
  Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] New

  I'll second that welcome, Tim!  Welcome aboard, Colin.  Pull up a deck chair
and join the conversation!

  With Love,

  CtrlAltDel aka Dave
  C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

  Timothy Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Welcome aboard!

    Tim / T-3, nine years post

    NOTE: The information contained in this message may be protected and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized employee
or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified any dissemination,
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and deleting it from your computer and any network to which
your computer is connected. Thank you.