My Quatum Pride 6000 (
http://www.pridemobility.com/quantum/PowerBases/MidWheel_6/6000/6000.html ) is
a good chair.  Make sure if you get it, be sure and get the leg controls.  They
really help keep me up on the seat.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

"John S." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  The DME close by here has a wide selection of power wheelchairs. They have
invacare, and jazzy and pride and might be able to get a quikie. My own
wheelchair is an invacare TDX3. It has been a good chair but it is 4.5 years
old with my butt in it almost everyday between 8 to 14 hours. A few signs of
wear are becoming evident. I figure I'll get my new back replacement and
batteries then get them started on a replacement. Unless Ohio has dictated the
chairs shall last 7 years!

  My neighbor did put some cool leg armor on my chair so I can visit offices
where they don't allow wheelchairs. (Like Medicaid)

  Is that the total choice open to medicare and medicaid patience?
  john