  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 6:23 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] Van Mods

  I just passed my driver's test with flying colors!  Now it's time to start
van shopping.  I'm
  thinking about getting a Chevy Uplander and I'll be driving from the drivers
seat as opposed to my wheelchair.

  Where can I go on the net that can explain all the conversion options for
handicapped vans?
  (i.e. hand controls, blinker/headlights/horn/etc. options, seating options,
etc.)

  Have y'all ever heard of a minivan that had a rear seat that would
electronically lay down?
  I'd like to have that in case I was out somewhere and I got tired (medicine
head).

  Luke