Hi Q,

  And they say that turkeys don't 'fry' well!  My son learned to use a fryer
and then moved to a smoker.  Great either way, and a wild Tom is the best.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Quadius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hey Dave,
A smoked turkey sounds great.  I know that frying a turkey sounded disgusting
to me until I bought the equipment and had my brother make one last year.
Since then that's all we have.
Take a look at the pictures of our latest bird.
Quadius

http://quadius.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!745D1B2B2E20FAE1!2719/?startingImageIndex=14&commentsExpand=0&addCommentExpand=0&addCommentFocus=0&pauseSlideshow=0

  On 12/3/07, David K. Kelmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Hi Q,

  It's good to see you're posting again.  We can always use your insightful
view of life here.  My son and his family joined my mom, my brother, and myself
in a day of family fun for Thanksgiving!  My son can smoke a great turkey, and
my daughter-n-law makes some fine dressing for it.  My two granddaughters take
care of us having fun. ;-)

    With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Quadius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hello there everyone,
I have been gone for about two months and I thought when I finally returned
yesterday that everything would be still hopping like it was when I had to take
an extended respite.  Unfortunately, I think everyone is in the throes of the
holiday season.

Hopefully everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday.
Anyway, it's great to be back here and able to spend time with you guys once
again.

Quadius
http://spaces.msn.com/quadius/