Jim writes:

Clip>

I still  get sexually frustrated at times but nothing like I was after my
injury so, I  guess I can say sex is not that big of a deal anymore.  Although
it
 would be nice to try.

Clip>

I must say I do miss any sexual encounters I had before and after SCI. I  use
to tease and aide back in 98 about ... she's getting paid for  the pleasure I
gave her. We had a good old time that summer. Although,  she moved on and
married an old work related friend of mine.
But..................
This is one subject that is always on my mind. I dream about it all  the time
as well, but I don't have the feeling of an orgasm after I wake  up.
I'd love to have my hands, mouth, tongue roam a woman's body once  again.
Lori stated what I thought was true that a female likes subtle touches.  Like
sliding a bra strap off a shoulder. Yes, for sure, as a male I just wanted  to
jump right in, but to do so without exciting the woman's mind first  you'd
never
get the pleasure you were after. Crap...I'd even enjoy just  massaging a
woman again.
I loved to read playboy and hustler for what women wanted and how they
wanted. I always felt I gave them that.
Now, I just think back on my memories.

Wipin' tears'
Keith/35/C4-5/NJ

PS. My spasms always activates my buddy. If I could I'd go spastic
everywhere. A lil' pounding on him and he's awake.