4 years......wooooooooo hoooooooo
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MissLiz
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 5:58 AM
  Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Old-timers and newcomers_Checking in

  I have no clue.4 to five years.

  Hey...

  For those of you who post regularly (as well as those who do not or just
lurk) I was wondering if you all could tell the rest of us how long you have
been on this list?

  I found it in the latter part of 1995 and never unsubscribed except for six
months when we were living in temporary quarters at one time around 2000 so it
has been 12 1/2 years for me or so.  During the last 12 1/2 years I have told
at least four people about this list because they had not heard of it.  They
know who they are.  :-)

  Anyway, it would be refreshing to see how long y'll all have been on the list.

  Happy new year to you all!

  --
  Lori
  C4/5 complete quad, 28 years post