I have a bad time with remembering if I did something or not, it's mostly
just my short-term memory that is really messed up.  If I try to remember
something I usually can but all the things I don't try to remember I have a
horrible time recalling them

Danny Espinoza 24/m/California

Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security
engineer

Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2

TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord

off a vent "woohoo" however only one diaphragm works right now "due to

asymmetric SCI"

http://secureminds.us/