From: Danny Espinoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 5:52:32 PM
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] spinal fusion

          <!--  _filtered {font-family:"Cambria Math";panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3
2 4;}  _filtered {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
_filtered {font-family:Tahoma;panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}  _filtered
{font-family:"Lucida Console";panose-1:2 11 6 9 4 5 4 2 2 4;} /* Style
Definitions */  p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New
Roman", "serif";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;} span.EmailStyle17
{font-family:"Calibri", "sans-serif";color:#1F497D;} .MsoChpDefault
{font-size:10.0pt;}  _filtered {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} div.Section1
{} -->       I was originally fused from my skull to T1…. The doctors at Craig
then removed some to give me head movement….. But I haven’t felt what your
describing…. I think any grinding is bad and
 should be checked…. Better safe than sorry!

   Danny Espinoza 24/m/California
   Occupation before accident - Network engineer / SR. Network security engineer
   Broke c2,c6,c7 and doner  bone at c2
   TBI from blood going to central cortex from spinal cord
   off a vent "woohoo" however only one diaphragm works right now "due to
   asymmetric SCI"

   http://secureminds.us/