I'm sure that you've seen the older guy on TV doing the talk circuit who is
suffering from silver poisning.
His skin is purple and his long hair is silver. The results of drinking
large amounts of colliod silver water over several years.  The damage is
ir-reversible and doctors say that he is healthy with exception to the  obvious
skin color.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 2/21/2008 10:00:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,