It sounds like you might have enjoyed those Firemen coming to your rescue!

Mark Jackson

   RollinOn

   _____

From: Ms Linda Ferrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 6:33 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] A first

Hey Guys
This is a first, last night Andrea & myself had to be put to bed by
firefighters! It was snowing like crazy & our CNA couldn't make it & we
called the on call Nurse which refused to come over. Then our owner of our
Nursing Service wouldn't come over to put us in bed, I told her to call 311
& see if fireman(rescue team) would help us out. We really didn't want to
sit up in our chairs all night. Shortly they came over & gave us our meds,
emptied our catheter bags, give us water then used our hoyers to put us in
bed. They were good guys!
Lindaf

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:05 AM