Warrior is only moving two blocks away and there are sidewalks between the
buildings.  Warrior and Linda are not the other chair users or quad in the
Master's Complex.  Linda still has Paul across the street and probably a  few
other around the corner.  Its a very nice and secure complex.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 2/23/2008 6:26:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,