  From: Stacy Harim
  To: RONALD L PRACHT ; quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 8:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] assistance dog

  I've had dogs growing up and know what it takes. It isn't easy thats for
sure.  They require a lot more attention than a cat which I have but it's also
nice to have that friend that can help you out.  I am alone alot and having a
dog would be great for me for some company.  They would give me a reason to get
up in the morning which I dont have much of one to now except to go to the
hospital to see my mom but that isn't going to be forever.  Closing the door
which is so hard for me to do would be amazing and when I have to push long
distances and get tired to help pull me.

  Stacy