From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 12:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] SATmattress fraud

Mark, I still see your picture listed at the new site if I read correctly.
Based on the action taken by each state, you may have grounds for a civil
matter now, once you receive a copy of the court order.

Did you also file a complaint with the BBB, as a matter of record in their
area.  All complaints are recorded and documented for the public to read and
chose for themselves.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/2/2008 3:13:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,