I'm not quite sure how well these work, but I thought he alternating
pressure cushioned looked relatively interesting.  If it works in bed, why
wouldn't it work in a wheelchair?  At least that was my theory, but it may
cause more problems than it remedies, for all I know.
http://www.ergoair.com/product.html

Quadius