Thank you Naomi for your response.  Have you ever been doing  something for a
very long time and then realize how stupid it just might  be?  I do make sure
that I have the highest thread count sheets possible  but I always use a
square bed pad under my butt because it's easier to be moved  from side to side
and to be pulled up.  Now that you brought it to my  attention it does seem
pretty silly to use the bed pad.  Do you guys  use a bed pad and if not how do
you
get your caregivers to pull you from  one side to the other when they turn
you?

Take care and play nice Tammie Lou
C6 complete quadriplegic
13  years post
chippertue.com
_Chippertue's World_ (http://www.chippertue.com/)

There is a difference between sympathy and  empathy, sympathy is feeling for
an empathy is feeling  with.

listings at AOL Autos.