Hi all,
       I'm so excited about what I just did a had to share it with you guys
because I know that you all will understand.  I brewed myself a cup of coffee.
It's a really miserable rainy day out here and I came home alone, and I
wanted to have a cup of coffee.  I poured water in the reservoir, I placed the
filter in the filter cup, I opened the coffee canister, I scooped out the
coffee,
put the scooped back in and put the lid back on, turned on the coffee maker
with a rocker switch, got out a mug for the coffee, poured coffee into the mug,
put in the sugar, opened the refrigerator to get out the creamer, poured the
creamer and returned back to the refrigerator, and enjoyed my cup of coffee
completely.  Then I cleaned the coffee pot up, and I put it away.  It was the
best damn coffee I ever had!
     Just had to share it with you all, have a great day, everybody.

Bobbie Humphreys C-5,6.7 motocross jumping accident in 1973 at 17
Married to Sweet Pete Living in Parsippany, New Jersey.

listings at AOL Autos.