Corie,

It sounds as though we've been down the same path.  I've  tried all the meds
that you've mentioned, with all the same results.  I  haven't had any pain
medication put into my pump since I've had it.  I will  inquire about the
Prialt.
 I've read up on it, and it sounds pretty scary,  but so did some of the
other medicines that I've taken.

My Baclofen pump works very well for controlling the  spasticity, but it will
be an bonus, if I can get pain medication put into my  pump that actually
helps the pain.  Thanks for this information.  I  will talk to my doctor about
it.

Naomi

C4-incomplete, quadriplegic since July 2005
due to Transverse  Myelitis

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.