And I agree with you 100% Quadius.  There is no difference between Medicare
and the Federal government.  Medicare is operated BY THE FEDS while Medicaid
is state and county.  WITH MediCARE being federal... it is just one big
bureaucracy.  And anyone who works for the government has their own complete
medical coverage so they don't give a damn about the average American
citizen.  So nothing gets done.
Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of having a secondary insurance.  I
have been dealing with this Medicare crap for 12 years now* firsthand*.  Day
in and day out.  It is just a bunch of bureaucracy bullsh*t at the expense
of the little guy.  That being folks like myself.

Lori
Age - 43
C4/5 complete quad, 28 1/2 years post
Tucson, AZ