Howdy Dave,
I got my 2 back-ups running, both needed power supplies. I find that it's a
good thing to keep my old babies useable.
Now saving for a KVM switch to hook 2 to my keyboard and monitor. My 1999
model is mostly used for scan/printing and copying CD's. But sometimes used
by others to surf.
stunt

--
"NObama", if elected the far left liberals will have a MONOPOLY eliminating
all our Gov checks and balances. They already control the Legistlative