From: Todd Daugherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [QUAD-L] new to list
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 2:17 PM

Hello all.  I'm new to the list.  I'm a C-6 incomplete from car accident and
just passed the 19 year anniversary.  I'm 36 now and working as a QA software
tester.  I got married about 6 years ago and have a 5 year old son.  I don't
have many hobbies, poker and I drag race two cars on the weekends. I was
curious how many suscribers there are on this list?  Anyways, hello everyone.

Todd