Just think how boring life would be if everyone thought the same. No ups,  no
downs.  No Lefts, no rights.
No outs, no ins.  Yes, life would be boring.  And so might this  list, but I
truly hope not.  Remember what is said about the "Spice of  Life" and that no
one ever forgets to forgive...

Best Wishes Lori!

In a message dated 11/18/2008 11:54:20 A.M. Central Standard Time,