That is terrible V,
What's the name of the company and principals?  Did they leave a  trace
trail?
Where they a big company or small company?  The more info you have,  the
better
to track them down... like dogs

BBB is a good organization but your ATTORNEY General has the punch.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 11/18/2008 4:32:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,