done so since june 2007

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 19:27:06 -0800From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [QUAD-L] sore
advice and pressure relief.To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
quad-list@eskimo.com

I think you'll be ok now that your cushion is properly inflated.  I had a sore
that I got in rehab over the summer heal while sitting on my roho after they
got me on an air mattress at night.  Its the other sore that got infected and
lead to another surgery in almost the same place as the sore I got fixed last
year.

When I met with the wheelchair dealer for a new chair, he said that he has seen
people heal on a roho cushion.  As long as it has the proper amount of air in
it and pressure relief is being done.

Speaking of pressure relief, since I got this surgery fusing my back even more,
I am not longer able to get any sort of shoulder deppresion that leaves me
unable to get my butt off of the surface.  I lean now.  I haven't gotten any
new breakdown since the episode over the summer but am curious how you all do
your pressure relief.

Stacy

From: RONALD L PRACHT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Saturday, December 6, 2008 1:01:38 PMSubject: Re: [QUAD-L] need
advice on pressure sore

hey dan,
ive got little purplish bruises b4 that go away without doing anything , like
when a transfer goes a lil wrong and you hit something. as far as what to put
on it someone else here on the list prob has a better idea. i dont think it is
gotten to a severe stage yet though .

ron c7