lol you are so right but i'd rather donate it unfortunally because i do work i
always have some kind of copay so thats the only reason if not i'd give
everything and anything away lmao

--- On Wed, 12/10/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Question about Supplies
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], QUAD-LIST@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:39 PM

Don't get me wrong.  I know you wish to sell it if you can.  Keep in mind that
most people who need this kind of equipment will have the government purchase
it new.  Used equipment carries no stated or implied warranty.  Used equipment
may require additional cost to upgrade it to its new user.
For this reason a Slightly used electric wheelchair that costs 5-10 grand for
its original owner, may only be worth a couple hundred dollars.  Plus the costs
of shipping.  Most people don't have the capital to buy into a risk and those
that do want new equipment.  Plus you will always have that one complainer
after the sale that will drive you crrazy with this doesn't work and that is
not what you said it would be.
That is why I originally advised Craig's List.

Best Wishes and Good Luck!

In a message dated 12/10/2008 4:30:34 P.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL