http://www.therohogroup.com/proper_adjustment.jsp

Eric W Rudd
c5sc...@gmail.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Quadius
  To: dav...@aol.com
  Cc: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 5:11 PM
  Subject: Re: FW: [QUAD-L] sore advice and pressure relief.

  My original cushion (13 years old now) is still my favorite one, but we have
to fill it with air every day and allow it to go back to room level.

  I received a new high profile Roho a while ago and simply tried to put air in
it and then let it get to where it was room level.  It just did not have the
same amount of air as the older model.  Even though it's the exact same model,
I sit significantly lower than I do in the older one.

  I have had a hard time getting the newer cushion properly adjusted.  I
thought I had it and then I decided to let out a little more air.
Unfortunately my legs started to splay too much and this tells me that the
condition is improperly inflated.

  Does anyone know where the website is that demonstrates how to properly
inflated these things?
  Quadius