FES and SCS is nothing new.  In the past, there were failures is the
procedure, but so much more has been learn and the medical industry continues
learn and make advancements.
Does your doctor feel that you might be a good candidate for such a
procedure?

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/24/2009 1:54:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,