The BFO is now known as the MAS, Mobile Arm Support.  I have one that
attaches to my wheelchair that I use for task work such as reading a magazine,
feeding myself, or any other work that requires the use of my arm.  It can  be
adjusted up, down, or side to side, steel with the use of rubber bands.

Naomi
C4 quadriplegicdue to Transverse Myelitis
since July 2,  2005

In a message dated 1/23/2009 9:13:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,