Hi Dave!   My answer to your question would be "YES!"  Any of those things you
mentioned could be (emphasis on *could*) used either deliberately,
subconciously or even completely unkowingly to take advantage of your situation.

So here's just *some* advice I can give.  While you aren't needing it at the
moment, others might benefit.

A caregiver may unkowingly begin taking shortcuts that you don't or can't
notice to save time.  But sometimes a shortcut doesn't get the job done
correctly or completely.

With my bathroom in full view from my bed, I try to be sure all tasks being
done from prep to cleanup afterwards are all in my view.  Not everyone can do
that but you (or anyone) should be able to watch everything being done even
when you have the utmost trust in your caregiver.  It gives you a reminder of
what needs to be done and how... that way you can more easily instruct or train
someone new... and it gives the opportunity to offer suggestions for change
if/when something comes up.

At the same time, it gives you a chance to be certain everything is getting
done and getting done well... not half-assed or half-fast to save your
caregiver's time.

Just some suggestions for now.

Best wishes to All,
--Tod