Such sad news.  I'm out in the remote area with wifi and just read my
email.  His passing is our loss at he was such an inspiration to others  while
he mentored anyone who asked.  He will be missed.
Our very best wishes to his family and those who loved and respected  him.
May He Rest In Peace!
Best Wishes

In a message dated 6/3/2009 4:15:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,