My last name is Hudson or you can look me up by my e-mail*

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracey L. Black <tracey.bl...@hnoins.com>
To: ladyno...@aol.com
Sent: Fri, Jun 26, 2009 12:16 pm
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Facebook Page

Naomi, what is your last name so that I can look you up. Or can I look you up
by your aol email address?

?

Tracey L. Black

Certified Insurance Service Representative

Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency

Phone- 717-334-6741, x 29

Fax-717-334-3414

My hours:? 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

?

?

Thank you for providing information to us. Please be aware that no coverage is
bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed until verified by a
licensed agent during regular business hours. If you do not hear from us within
1 business day, please re-contact us in case your information has not been
retained

?