I got your message.
Anything from quad-list comes through automatically without being stopped.

I have Earthlink spam catcher. your email addy caused the email to go into my 
suspect folder which i can still get it without adding you to my approved list.
I've had the same email addy for 8 years for business purposes. I have over 900 
address in my address book and i get 100's spam a day.
Anyway, i get any message thru quadlist w/ no problems.
derrick
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Steve Oldaker 
  To: [email protected] ; 'Derrick' ; [email protected] ; 
[email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 10:03 PM
  Subject: RE: RE: [QUAD-L] bowel "no show"


  Why does anyone post on a publicly accessible forum if they don't want 
participants to easily respond to them. Why would we want to ask their 
permission? Do they really get that much spam? If so, I recommend Comcast or 
Google Mail (Gmail). Both are remarkably good at filtering spam.

   

  Derrick - I'm honestly not wanting to pick on you exclusively, just have 
noticed several posters have adopted this practice and can't understand the 
necessity.

   

  Steve - C4, 21 years

   

  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
  Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 9:49 PM
  To: Steve Oldaker
  Subject: Re: RE: [QUAD-L] bowel "no show"

   

  I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

   

  To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have 
approved beforehand. 

   

  If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out 
the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive 
your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I 
apologize for this one-time inconvenience. 

   

  Click the link below to fill out the request:

   

  
https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/[email protected]&id=1mzXx63Eo3Nl36K1

   

Reply via email to