done this & rebooted....

Eric W Rudd
[email protected]



  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Greg 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 7:17 PM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] Mail password problem?


  Hi, I have a non quad problem I was hoping to get help with.

   

   

  I'm using MS Office Outlook 2003. All the sudden it stopped remembering my 
password. I hit send/receive mail and it asks for my password. I go into e-mail 
accounts and my login is listed, but not my password. So I enter it, check the 
box that says "Save Password" and save. But then I try to get my mail and it 
asks for my pw again. I deleted my account and set it up again, but same thing. 
It's worked for years, then just stopped.

   

  My cities Library Account use to remember my library card number, but now I 
have to enter it every time. But other things do remember my pw and names.

   

  Any ideas?

   

  Thanks, Greg

Reply via email to