Hi All!

I'm attaching this to Don's message because he (half?)-jokingly pointed out
what I was thinking most.  On seeing the promotional materials and video it
stated it was for use (in part) by quadriplegics.  The guy in the vidclip was
certainly not a quad but that's Ok for demo purposes.  However, he was pretty
darned buff as far down to the waist as I could see so he was a pretty low,
high functioning para getting this apparatus moving properly.

My point is it might take all Don listed below and more to stabilize a quad on
this thing for that kind of activity.

I'm not saying it can't be done... God knows I've done plenty of things I'm
told  "can't be done" even by the pros who supposedly know better.  It would
take a fair bit of ingenuity (something we ALL have) and interesting
experimentation with loads of caution for a complete quad to use this.

That said, if you have the guts to go for the glory and give this thing a few
shots (no pun intended... maybe), you really owe us an at least an anonymous
logon to let us know how things went!  Right?  We might all be looking for them
if the ratings are good!

Best wishes & good night
---Tod