Danny,

I think you have to agree to date one first!

Ok -- seriously -- I suppose you've already tried marking them as Spam in your
system.  If your ISP has a Webm,ail system you can try going there and
reporting them as Spam through your Webmail Spam Filter. (if it has one)

Also, I notice it's coming from "quad-dig...@eskimo."  Since this list's Digest
also from quad-l...@eskimo... them resubscribe to JUST quad-l...@eskimo.

and then
A message to quad-list-requ...@eskimo[dot]com, subject Subscribe,

It happened to me and these steps seemed to do the trick.  ... at least they
did then... [no promises].

It's a pain, but hopefully, after each of those you'll be rid of those Eastern
Block Beauties!

Good Luck!
--Tod