From: DAANOO <daa...@aol.com>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 28, 2010 5:53 pm
Subject: [QUAD-L] how many of you have home healthcare for culture's or blood
work

I have a fairly new doctor that doesn't think I need home healthcare like I've
had with all my previous doctors. I was given this doctor when my internist
became a hospitalist.

Can you imagine why a doctor would not want a patient to have home healthcare?

I've tried to make calls for other doctors and most don't take Medicaid. Even
though I have Blue Cross Blue Shield and Medicare right now, my insurance will
be changing and Medicare will be first in Blue Cross Blue Shield second in
February when my stepmom retires. I've been at this same same group or an quite
a number of years and they accept because of long-standing patient. Most
doctors are no longer accepting. Right now it doesn't matter because Blue Cross
covers most of my bill. I don't even know what Medicare will pick up. I need
your input about this problem.

Thank you,
Dana