From: wheelchair <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Dec 4, 2010 1:35 pm
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Virus?

There was a time a couple of months ago when we received several emails from
the Quad Digest and deleted them.  Perhaps Ladynotes did not and received an
embedded worm that attacked her address book.  Can't say for sure... just
speculated.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 12/4/2010 12:27:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,