pressures sores, should always be your 1st priority.  Everything else  is
2nd.  In time you will learn the difference between staying off your  butts
vs complete bedrest and turning each 3 hours.  Meds and Chemicals  only do so
much.  Diet is equally important, as with age and skin  texture.  Pressure
sores usually get worse, before they begin to get better  and dead tissue is
removed and fresh tissue is promoted. Some change dressing  twice a day and
the wound vac should also be part of your therapy.
I hope you heal quickly.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/22/2011 8:31:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time,