Hi Bobbie, "KK" and all,

ROHO makes a wide variety of sandard and custom cushions.  The one I use is the
ROHO High Profile Quadtro Select.  As Bobbie explained, it consists of air
filled neoprene cells--the cells on the Quadtro Select are divided into four
chambers--two in the back (one that supports each ishium) and two in front.  In
the front of the cushion is a red/green adjustment button--push the green
button and all of the cells of the entire cusion are connected--position
yourself they way you want to be supported, then push the red button and the
air in all four chambers stays in place for a custom fit.  A fit that can be
changed throughout the day.

Disclaimer--I write a blog for ROHO.  Last year I wrote a blog explaining how
often insurance will pay for a new cushion--every 3 years--and how to go about
getting properly fit for a cushion.  Here is the link:
http://blog.therohogroup.com/index.php/2011/11/how-often-should-you-replace-your-cushion/

Sincerely,
Bob Vogel