Hi Richard,

At the risk of sounding like "Cliff Clavin" from the sitcom Cheers; the
interesting thing you probably (or may not) know about the OmegaTrack is
that it was invented, designed and manufactured by a man named Jim Finch, a
C2 complete quadriplegic.  He was able to breath without a vent because
he had diaphramatic nerve stimulators implanted--like a pacemaker for breathing.

He designed the chair so he could go down a steep gnarly trail to see his
favorite swimming hole from his childhood days.  Back in 2002 when I wrote
about him, he operated the chair, power recline (with elevating legress) and
tilt 'n space, from a chin control and bite switch to change modes.

Here is a link to an article I wrote about him in 2002:
http://www.newmobility.com/articleView.cfm?id=577&srch=Jim%20Finch

Bob V