I don't use this urologist anymore. I was having bladder spasms and he said
acidic urine can cause them????????????

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Vogel [mailto:rhvsh...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 3:03 PM
To: wheelch...@aol.com; quad-list@eskimo.com; nichole rohling
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Question!!

"I took cranberry pills for a long time and my past urologist had a coronary
when I said I was taking them  .he said it causes urine to be too acidic   I
think I might try them again  to see if it helps."

What the heck?  I would VERY SERIOUSLY question this urologist and ask what
he/she means by "too acidic" as in "What does 'too acidic' mean.  What problems
can/would it cause?" Curious what problems 'too acidic' could cause. I've never
heard this from a urologist before,and I would seek a 2nd opinion.

Bob V