Hi Don.
I know the Nat Spinal Cord Injury Assoc has produced a Survival Guide for
spinal cord injuries.   I also believe the 5-6 Major Rehab Units  Shepherd,
Kessler, RIC, Craig and a few others have a Survival Manual written by
their OT Depts.  I've learned over the decades that no two injuries are the
same.  Some are injuries before birth and many are after birth injuries  that
are permanent.  So in compiling anything, please consider everyone (as  much
as possible)

Best Wishes

In a message dated 10/1/2013 1:09:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,