I found this about Silas Shellburne on the web.  It proves you can do anything
if you try.  if you do a yahoo search there's some pictures of him.  Prayers to
his family.

Silas Shellburnea southwestern Virginia beef and tobacco farmer, was having a
little fun
jumping on a trampoline with his three children during June 2002. The fun,
however, ended
abruptly when Mr. Shelburne fell off the trampoline and sustained a crush
injury to his C4/C5
vertebrae, leaving him with quadriplegia. This life changing injury left him
wondering how he
would continue to operate his more than 100 acre, three generation farm.
Through the use of a
wheelchair accessible workstation and a computer with an on-screen keyboard, he
is now able to
manage the accounting and management records. Modifications of the passenger
seat of a
Kawasaki Mule has given him access to many of his fields and pastures. With the
help of the
AgrAbility program and other Rural Rehabilitation Partners, Mr. Shelburne has
been able to
return to a productive role on the farm.

Don
c5\6 incomp 25years post.