Son "bought" (with my income tax money) a laptop with a stand to attach to my
wheelchair.  He is setting it up for me but it has Windows 8.  People have been
complaining about it being hard.  I'll be using either a mouse or the stylus I
made out of a piece a plastic plumbing T.  The stand is to get me out of the
bed as much as possible.  After being in the bed most of the last 3 months,
I'll accept that he is trying to do a good thing. It will have text to speech
already installed & Tobii speech program so I can freely "talk" to anyone who
will listen to my sexy British computer voice.  LOL!!!
Only problem he has run in to is that Blue Tooth isn't working so he had to
send it back.  So hopefully next week  sometime I'll be able to email & chat to
my hearts content from my newly rebuilt wheelchair.  "They", the powers that
be, have decided to make me wait another year to get a new wheelchair.
Happy Wheeling!KK